From manufacturers like SnowEx and Salt Dog, we sell hopper spreaders, tailgate spreaders, spreaders for your UTV and even walk behinds.
Contact us for your specific needs.
BOSS, alongside its Plows, also offers a few models of Spreaders to accommodate heavy duty trucks as well as tailgate mounts.
BOSS VBX Spreaders
BOSS VBX Spreaders are some of the most powerful tools in your snow- and ice-removal arsenal. Our fast-growing family of VBX spreaders are fully featured for ease of use and maximum productivity for years of operation in harsh winter conditions. The newest addition to the lineup is the VBX 6500, which performs just as powerfully and reliably as the others in a mid-sized package. The VBX family features models with both pintle and auger feeds, powerful electric motors, standard work lights, easy-to-use controls and the flexibility to spread a variety of deicing materials. All of this backed by the quality, durability and service BOSS has built its reputation on. src
- Corrosion-Resistant Poly Hopper with 1.5, 2 & 3 cubic yards of capacity.
- Pintle Chain or Auger Feed System Available allowing you to choose the best system for your needs.
- Stainless Steel Motor with planetary drive worm gear box.
- Fully Adjustable Urethane Spinner with sealed motor compartment for durability and maximum adjustability and spreading efficiency.
The BOSS FORGE® lineup is expanding to better accommodate long bed trucks for optimal fit and ease of filling. BOSS now brings the power of stainless steel control to even more vehicles with the addition of the FORGE® 2.0 Long Bed to the FORGE® family. The FORGE® stainless steel hopper is constructed with a combination of bolting, riveting and welding for optimal durability and serviceability throughout the spreader’s lifetime—allowing you to maintain and replace individual parts rather than the entire unit. Both the hopper and the drive train are constructed with stainless steel, enhancing the sturdiness and durability of FORGE® in adverse winter conditions. It’s another example of tough, reliable innovations from BOSS that are built to BACK YOU UP. src
- Pintle Chain or Auger Feed System features either a heavy-duty pintle chain or mild steel helical auger for long life and reliability.
- Stainless Steel Hopper is built to outlast the elements and is available in 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 cubic yard capacity.
- 14.5" Diameter Urethane Spinner is durable, corrosion-resistant and ensures consistent distribution.
- Dual Variable Speed Controller fleet compatible with existing VBX spreaders.
The TGS Spreader series from BOSS is the easiest way to arm yourself against all things snow and ice. BOSS tailgate-mounted spreaders attach easily and disperse deicing materials quickly and efficiently to make your job as smooth and steady as possible. All TGS Spreaders are built heavy-duty to handle harsh conditions quickly and efficiently, because BOSS knows the faster you can RESTORE ORDER to your community, the better. src
- Low Profile Design Poly Hopper is designed so that your vision is not obstructed.
- Solid Poly Hopper Cover is designed to last longer and prevent moisture from entering the hopper.
- Top Screen with Bag Splitter easily opens bags and filters deicing material.
- Enclosed 12-Volt Electric High-Torque Motor completely sealed and enclosed.
Since 1997, SnowEx® – a brand of TrynEx International – has established a tradition of innovation, introducing many of the industry’s most productive and popular ice control products. Headquartered in a state-of-the-art facility in Madison Heights, Michigan, SnowEx offers the most extensive line of sand/salt spreaders and brine sprayers, as well as an array of related equipment. In 2015, the company expanded its product portfolio when it launched a full line of snow plows, ranging from commercial-duty plows to personal-use plows.
- Truck Bed Spreaders
- UTV Bed Spreaders
- UTV Tailgate Spreaders
- Tractor Spreaders
- Tow Behind Spreaders
- Walk Behind Spreaders
- Dump Box Spreaders
- Pre-Wet Systems
SaltDog by Buyers
SaltDogg claims to make the best salt spreaders for pickup trucks. Whether you need a tailgate salt spreader for your Ford® F-150, a hopper salt spreader for your Silverado 2500, or an under tailgate salt spreader for your RAM® 5500, SaltDogg has you covered. SaltDogg spreaders are made with durable materials like stainless steel and polyethylene that will never rust, keeping you in the fight storm after storm and year after year. Every salt spreader is designed and built to exacting specifications at Buyers' state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Northeast Ohio. This ensures that every spreader Buyers sends out is of the highest possible quality, and that's what makes SaltDoggs the best spreaders for UTVs, SUVs, pickups, municipal vehicles, and everything in between.
SaltDogg's line-up includes walk-behind spreaders, pickup truck spreaders, tailgate spreaders, municipal spreaders, and more. Walk-behind salt spreaders feature high quality stainless steel gearboxes and rugged tires. Hopper spreaders for pickup trucks are packed with features; many models include stainless steel inverted Vs, internal baffles, and vibrator kits to keep your material flowing. Intuitive in-cab controls make it easy to optimize your material usage for any application. Tailgate salt spreaders are the best salt spreaders for Jeeps, SUVs, and smaller pickups - they're easy to attach and remove as necessary, and they don't take up space in the bed of your vehicle.
Learn more at BuyersProducts.com or by Contacting Us today!