Razorback Professional Tools
In 1936, the Razor-Back brand was launched by an employee of Union Tools who envisioned a better shovel. Today, Razor-Back is the leading brand of hand-powered landscaping tools for professionals in the United States—and a market leader worldwide. Every Razor-Back tool is the product of bold innovation and a lot of hard work by people who use them day in, day out—just like you do.
Demanding jobs call for the toughest tools out there. That's why professionals have relied on Razor-Back tools for more than 80 years. Razor-Back tools are made for pros, built from the strongest materials and packed with the features you expect.
What we stock:
- 16 Tine Level Head Rake, Forged, with Wood Handle
- Round Point Shovel, with Wood Handle and D-Grip
- Square Point Shovel, Wooden Handle
- #14 Western Pattern Aluminum Scoop with Wood Handle and Steel D-Grip
- 36 Inch Aluminum Landscape Rake, with Aluminum Handle and End Grip
- 16 Tine Road Rake, Forged, with Wood Handle
- Hercules Pattern Post Hole Digger, with Fiberglass Handles, and Cushion Grips
- 14 Tine Asphalt Rake, Forged, with Wood Handle
- Square Point Shovel, Wood Handle and D-Grip
- 36 Inch Aluminum Asphalt Lute Rake, with Aluminum Handle, and End Grip
- 15 Tine Bow Rake, Forged, Wood Handle
- 30 Inch Aluminum Landscape Rake, with Aluminum Handle and End Grip
- Round Point Shovel, Open Back with Wood Handle
- 14-in Drain Spade with Wood Handle and D-Grip
Check out their website for more information.
For more information or to make a purchase